Wednesday, September 01, 2004

They Need 7.5 Years More Time?

... meanwhile I can't keep my eyes open right now. Too tired. Do I have to sleep 7.5 years long then wake up again when everything's safe again?

Microsoft's War on Bugs

It's not a switch that can be flipped. Software written by humans will always contain errors. We're fundamentally changing the way things operate, to help to make software more resistant to attacks. We're two and a half years down a much longer road; it's more of a 10-year timeline.

1 comment:

Ikhlasul Amal said...

Learn from history: we have to spent some reasonable amount of resources for the possibility of yet-still-another-unpredictable bug...

My oh my, according to Mr. Gates, operating system lifecycle is about ten years also, so it is playful enough for guessing next OS' name while sleeping 7,5 years. :)